I am trying to create a set of images that are typical photos from Seville, for the magazine Lifetimes.
In the following weeks I will be adding more, I am planning to go the Palacio Alcazar and the gardens, also the Feria will be starting on the 20th April.
The photos were taken using two tripods, yes two, one for the camera, and the other for the flash, the flash was connected to the camera via an extension cable, the flash was needed to light the orange trees. I have discovered that if you are using this set up, it is a good idea, to put a weight on the tripod, so that it does not fall over when you stretch the cable between the camera and the flash.
NRG Photography, provides wedding, creative and portrait photography in Andalusia, Spain. All photos are for sale and commission work is undertaken. www.NRGPhoto.eu


No comments:
Post a Comment